who turned Wes Anderson into a chair?
Aaron Paul for Flaunt Magazine (September 2014) [x]
"Beyonce is overrat-"
Singer CeeLo Green took to Twitter today to make an attempt to define what rape is, shortly after pleading no contest for charges that he slipped a woman ecstasy without her consent in 2012
He looks and acts like a roach
*talking to white*
me: hey montgomery we’re friends right? can i ask you a question?
timothy: my name is actually chester but yes
me: why did you pass the chinese exclusion act in 1882
breaking bad but todd replaced with snoop’s todd character
the thing to realize here is that conservatives find the idea of paying workers a livable wage so absurd that they make hyperbolic comparisons like this
because fifteen dollars an hour and a hundred thousand dollars an hour both mean the same thing to them; more than you deserve
^That commentary is very important.
- Woman behind an iconic protest photo shares her story
- The Science of Your Racist Brain
- Protests continue despite storm (x) (x) (x) (x) (x)
- Another video from the Justice for Mike Brown Rally in DC
- Still no explanation for why “Support Darren Wilson” page was shut down
- Time for real change in Ferguson and beyond
- Only way Darren Wilson’s gun could have been wrestled over is if he had it already pulled out (x)
- America’s law enforcement needs greater accountability
"plus yo my wife makes your bitch look like precious" like i can’t trust you if you claim to be down w/ black women, but love kanye uncritically
MY ANACONDA DONT
You’re always in my thoughts, Palestine.